5 Reasons Why You Should Include Aloe Vera in Your Skincare Routine
Aloe Vera is a super-ingredient of the Botanical world. It’s full of vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes and minerals that provide healing relief, slows signs of aging and reduces inflammation.
Chances are, you’ve probably used some form of Aloe Vera to help with a terrible case of sunburn and already felt the soothing effects of it on your skin. But there is so much more to this hero-ingredient that we want you to know about!
1. Aloe is proven to help moisturise, soothe and hydrate skin.
2. Aloe Vera has an antioxidant effect on the skin that helps repair years of sun damage and slows down the aging process of the skin. Rich in vitamins C, E and A this miracle plant protects the skin from skin pollutants experienced in our daily lives.
3. It’s a natural exfoliant. The salicylic acid in the plant helps get rid of dead skin cells and bad bacteria on your face. The enzymes it contains lightly exfoliate, meaning it’s safe enough to use for sensitive skins too.
4. It supports the production of collagen in the skin, assisting in tissue regeneration and improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. It’s anti-inflammatory properties can reduce pain, swelling, puffiness and redness, resulting in a clearer, healthier complexion.
Aloe Vera is the main ingredient in The Natural™ Serum. We formulated our serum with only the best ingredients from Nature in mind – and making Aloe Vera the main constituent and hero was a no brainer for our team!